Fully licensed, insured, zoned and restored to meet the Ontario Building Code (for theatre - standards well beyond the standards required for a Hall). As a result we have a safe, fully accessible site for weddings and memorable special events. First impressions will tell you that you have arrived at a place steeped in agricultural history. Set in the middle of an old orchard dating from the 1920s and built at a time when optimism about the future encouraged the construction of facilities that would last many lifetimes, all of our fully restored buildings, date from the 1860s. They exude an air of relaxed permanence. As the site of well over 300 events over the past 11 years, including the development of the very successful Prince Edward County Marathon, we have been able to demonstrate that we have the capacity and experience to help you create special memories whether its an intimate gathering of 5- 20 friends and family or a conference/wedding/concert with 165 attendees.
Weddings are what we do. With focused delivery, exclusively, one at a time.
Contact our event coordinator and co-owner Lynne. This is her fulltime job. With over 300 weddings completed here (and only here) she knows the space(s) and has the resources to make your event as unique as you are.
FIELDS ON WEST LAKE:
OUR SITE FEATURES:
- The Osterhout Henry Hall and for accommodations the Fields Farm House Inn featuring five suites sleeping 12 and our Carriage House featuring two lovely guest suites sleeping up to 8 in comfort.
- A professional Stage, Dance Floor and 2 bars!
- Full on-site decorating and design services
- Turn-key Party, memorial & Conference Planning
- Special dinner options are available by contacting our caterers directly - they are The Beck and Call in Picton at 613.654.9997 (their preferred contact number) or their restaurant at 613.654.9996, The Urban Herb, East and Main Bistro, Earl and Angelos, Matt at the Drake Devonshire and Michael Hoy